收起左側

Hk vs Singapore (記者:Undead)

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 6-1-2008 14:25:28 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 小馬仔 於 6-1-2008 13:21 發表
無興趣再繼續落去
只能夠呼籲Nakuz 既人唔好加入參戰

I see.   um.. you are not interest in it is your own matter. So I guess its also their business to decide going or not going. Is there any cool reasons for you to influence the others decision??

For me, I dont really care about if this is a hk vs sg or watever. Its just 2 group of people messing around and have some fun :handshake . In fact, so many of my Australian friends were in the sg team Even I lost the game, I feel fun
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 7-1-2008 11:28:55 | 顯示全部樓層
lolz, for themselves being cool or famous (or maybe for the good sake of Hong Kong rs), noobs always like to pretend they are the leaders of whatever organization that represents Hong Kong. They even dont have enough consent from other Hk rs players or forums. (eg. HK PK Team )

The boy johnny lapa is also an example of it and to mess things worse, he seems like nothing but a emo big noob with poor quality.

Why not make a deal with other forum state that no forum should pull out the name of 'Hong Kong' unless they really all work togather?? So, less trouble and mess will occur..... then we perhaps can enjoy a better life lol. :handshake

By the way.. like 5 mins later, I finally went to the myorc rs forum and red their after war thread...
Its about right here: http://www.myorc.com/thread305724-10.html

After reading their thread, I find that Nakuz is more suitable to use the name of Hong Kong while myorc should not by compre to the 'after war' threads:

Nakuz 'after war thread' is mainly about blaming people and blaming leader's faults and blaming the war with so much arguments. I wonder if they even give out any positive suggestion to the Myorc forum.

Myorc 'after war thread' seems much more talking about they having fun in war, how to improve their strategy, rematch for fun and with more positive supports.

I am in Nakuz forum and also saw many nakuz players joined the war... But no Nakuz players tried to say thats a gf but just blaming stuff.

As I see Hong Kong people are good at blaming, cursing and stuff, its already so obvious to me that which forum should deserve to use the name of 'Hong Kong' and whose the best leader of 'Hong Kong PKing Team'.

[ 本帖最後由 kit034 於 7-1-2008 12:25 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表