樓主: Lazy基"
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

古德你同我入黎

關閉 [複製鏈接]
11#
發表於 23-3-2010 00:04:56 | 只看該作者
回復 8# Lazy基"

Are you okay?? Cant you get the centre message of it??
Other people are just spamming/plastic for fun. Of course I dont support people spamming on forum but right now I just asking if you even know how gay you are doing??

Other people's spam threads do not try to have someone hurt. But your freaking 'joke' threads always try to inche/piss other people.

And I am asking why you must always involved in people's fight??
Clmak vs Prince?? You are at there adding oil
Rin vs Ccy?? You again doing something....
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

12#
發表於 23-3-2010 00:07:57 | 只看該作者
個d你可以扣我分既,版主唔做野姐,個d都係玩野,佢話推到第10頁就唔post ma,咁我唔信個d又會"making people  ...
Lazy基" 發表於 22-3-2010 23:58

even you are not trying to "making people argument more",but it is better that stop these spams.
And this topic you use someone's name who has an argument with ccy and edit his post by just change something but similar format,of course most of people think that you are trying to "making people argument more",including me.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
13#
 樓主| 發表於 23-3-2010 00:08:25 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

14#
發表於 23-3-2010 00:11:05 | 只看該作者
you two better calm down if you are discussing with something,otherwise another argument will be made.
I have no interest to see 3 argument in 1 week -_-
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

15#
發表於 23-3-2010 00:21:34 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 kit034 於 23-3-2010 00:26 編輯
... i believe ccy was just fuckin' with him,sorry if u think im trying to 'add oil',but im not...Lazy基" 發表於 23-3-2010 00:08

No worries, Martin has finally admit his fault of misleading people so much and thats why he is saying sorry now

And okay martin, I accept your sorry and so does everyone will also accept it too. I respect you more now because you admit your fault and willing to say a sorry

Hope you can learn this lesson and try mislead people less

Problem solved Good Job Martin

---------------------------------------------------------
by the way, if the society had no police, it does not mean that you can rob/rape/kill people. So even the forum mods are not active, it does not mean that you can spam. + other people doing things wrong does not give you excuse of doing wrong things :)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表