289#
發表於 27-7-2012 23:06:44 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

290#
發表於 17-9-2012 14:56:48 | 只看該作者

SUNDAY’S PUZZLE,gucci sito ufficiale

SUNDAY’S PUZZLE,gucci sito ufficiale ― I know what you’re thinking. Here we are with a patriotic puzzle and it’s not even the Fourth of July yet.
But it will be,sac longchamp peuterey outlet Halvat UGG saappaat, and that’s all that matters today.
This is Dan Schoenholz’s second time out as a New York Times constructor (his debut: ,polo ralph lauren Ben Silverman Out at NBC - NYTim,polo, , ), and today he offers us a grid chock full of seemingly random people who actually all have one thing in common: they were all BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY. I really wanted to post a video of Jimmy Cagney in all his glory, whooping it up as George M. Cohan,ralph lauren pas cher,moncler pas cher, but unfortunately,prada borse,What’s coming up?,doudoune moncler homme, all  the videos I found were disabled for embedding.  if you absolutely must hear the song.
You want to know where I got turned around,borse prada 2012, don’t you? Well, I personally have never DETRAINed,air jordan pas cher, but I have disembarked from a train. Who knows? I might be missing out. Also, the part of my brain that likes to mess around with me kept screaming “E-MAIL,air jordan,prada borse! The Police are sending an E-MAIL to the world!” for 85 Down,air jordan femme, so there was no chance I was going to get S.O.S.
I was impressed by the entry MOTONEURON; not only is it making its debut today, but  Excuse me while I get my science geek on: It is one of the largest neurons in the central nervous system, and helps control skeletal movements, which means that if one of them were to blow,louis vuitton ray ban pas cher Ticketmaster -Help,sac pliage longchamp,prada scarpe, I wouldn’t be able to finish this sen*&thw@.
Just kidding. I’m fine,ralph lauren, and although I prefer more wordplay in my Sunday grids,lunette ray ban pas cher, this was a perfectly fine puzzle that simply appeared on July 1 instead of July 4.
Larry David played the voice of George Costanza’s boss GEORGE STEINBRENNER for most of the run of the series Seinfeld, but few people know that Mr. Steinbrenner actually made an appearance as himself on the show. Not surprisingly,doudoune moncler pas cher,prada occhiali louis vuitton scarpe gucci Love - W,air jordan pas cher,gucci outlet,jordan pas cher,prada borse Why a Bukowski-Sondheim Musical Makes, he had some issues with things on the show,moncler, and he asked that his scenes be cut before airing.
Your thoughts?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表